Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Anyone want to trade some games??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ihatepeace22
King Slime
King Slime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:40 pm

ihatepeace22 wrote:
When am I ever serious....

afro

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:58 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
HE SAID IT PLAYED PS3 GAMES AND I KNEW HE WAS LYING SO THATS WHY I HOPED IHATEPEACE WAS BEING SARCASTIC BEcAuSE I WOULDVE FELT SORRY FOR HIM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! ITS CALLED BEING SENTIMENTAL!!!! I WULL STOP USING ALL CAPS WHEN I FEEL THE TIME'S RIGHT!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 pm

I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!..............................AM I TAKING THIS TOO FAR!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ihatepeace22
King Slime
King Slime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 pm

I never use caps lock, ONLY THE SHIFT BUTTON!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 pm

THATS WHAT I WAS USING THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Anyways, in regards to us trading games n shit, would you guys like it if the new website had a classified's section where you could PM me or mike or bubz and we'd put up what you're looking for and/or what you're trying to get rid of? Bubz thought of the idea, just figured I'd ask ifg you guys would use it.

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:57 pm

there is a site up somewhere like that, where if the person sold a game say for 10 bucks or traded a game the game and money would first be sent to the admin (the person who makes sure the game is in good condition) b4 it was a final swap, if the game was crap the money and game were sent back to the original person, now this is more of if you guys wanted to sell a bunch of games if you guys are just planning to sell it privately thats your own manner and possible chance of a fraud(more or less saying this would be the better way to go if we end up getting like a ton more ppl joining forums to sell games) of course the person your sending the game and money to would need maybe a little bit of the cut, like say the game is worth 10 bucks, maybe send a extra 5 or so for the shipping so they can resend your money back or your game, something to think about, might be able to make some money off been the middle man if we get tons more ppl, maybe to help keep the new site up and stuff... now you can always go like ebay and stuff but lots of places ppl dont know prices and just sell it stupidly and stuff and thats mainly what the middle man is for to kind of keep all games on a decent par so your not getting jipped by taking a game back to eb and making 4 bucks off it type of thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Paul wrote:
there is a site up somewhere like that, where if the person sold a game say for 10 bucks or traded a game the game and money would first be sent to the admin (the person who makes sure the game is in good condition) b4 it was a final swap, if the game was crap the money and game were sent back to the original person, now this is more of if you guys wanted to sell a bunch of games if you guys are just planning to sell it privately thats your own manner and possible chance of a fraud(more or less saying this would be the better way to go if we end up getting like a ton more ppl joining forums to sell games) of course the person your sending the game and money to would need maybe a little bit of the cut, like say the game is worth 10 bucks, maybe send a extra 5 or so for the shipping so they can resend your money back or your game, something to think about, might be able to make some money off been the middle man if we get tons more ppl, maybe to help keep the new site up and stuff... now you can always go like ebay and stuff but lots of places ppl dont know prices and just sell it stupidly and stuff and thats mainly what the middle man is for to kind of keep all games on a decent par so your not getting jipped by taking a game back to eb and making 4 bucks off it type of thing
Good idea Paul. I know myself and Mike do game cleaning, so if you guys wanted we could become the middle men and clean and test the game before it reaches the buyer. The only problem with that is there'd be an increase in shipping. We could make it optional for them to be sent to me or mike (whomever's closer), that would kinda help everybody.

ihatepeace22
King Slime
King Slime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Sounds like a good idea Nod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to trade some games??   

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to trade some games??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2