Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Favorite Era
Anno Domini (Gundam 00)
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Universal Century (Core Series including MS Gundam, Zeta Gundam, F-91, and many, many more)
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Future Century (G Gundam)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
After Colony (Zero Mission, Gundam Wing, Endless Waltz)
50%
 50% [ 4 ]
After War (Gundam X)
12%
 12% [ 1 ]
Correct Century (Turn A Gundam)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Cosmic Era ( Gundam SEED, Destiny, Astray, and Stargazer)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
killatia
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:09 am

Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Yeah Gundam Wing is the shit! Thats how i became a Gundam fan myself.
Which series' have you all seen?
Well I've seen the original Mobile Suit Gundam, 8th MS team, 0080, 0083, G Gundam, and of course Gundam Wing. I tried watcher the newer series like Gundam 00 but i feel like they're missing someing that made the older series a classic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 pm

killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Well I've seen the original Mobile Suit Gundam, 8th MS team, 0080, 0083, G Gundam, and of course Gundam Wing. I tried watcher the newer series like Gundam 00 but i feel like they're missing someing that made the older series a classic.
I havent seen 00 yet, I wanna see all he previou8s shows 1st. I'm currently working on Wing and G Gundam and Debating on wether I wanna start Victory up again. It was waaay too murderous without much explanation. I HIGHLY suggest you check out Zeta and Double Zeta Gundam. Once the new site is up check out my 10 Best Gundam Series, it tells a bit about all the good ones.

Also, I'm currently working on Milliardo and Seabook in DW Gundam 2. The 1st fight against a Mobile Armour for each character is hard as fuck!

killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
I havent seen 00 yet, I wanna see all he previou8s shows 1st. I'm currently working on Wing and G Gundam and Debating on wether I wanna start Victory up again. It was waaay too murderous without much explanation. I HIGHLY suggest you check out Zeta and Double Zeta Gundam. Once the new site is up check out my 10 Best Gundam Series, it tells a bit about all the good ones.

Also, I'm currently working on Milliardo and Seabook in DW Gundam 2. The 1st fight against a Mobile Armour for each character is hard as fuck!
One of the ways i've overcome the mobile armors with a different characters was playing as a higher level pilot , like herro, and play a bunch of different missions to get higher stats/rank mobile suit parts. Not the quickest way but it how i handle those pesky armors with lower leveled pilots.

As for your top 10 gundam series I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents.

G Gundam - Yes is a black sheep in the metaseries but if you look past the super robot meets street fighter/ dragon ball z you'll find a storyline and character development to be faithful to the gundam mythology. Not to mention it has probaly the best love story of any gundam series.

Gundam wing- Even you don;t like it you cannot deny that this is the series that gave gundam the popularity it deserved back in 2000.

Mobile Suit Gundam- You can't have a top 10 without mentioning the series that started it all

Char's Counterattack - It was a movie but you still need to mention this since it gave use a stunning conclusion to the Amuro/Char rivaly that started back in the original series.

Turn A Gundam - Granted I haven't watched the full series but I do have to say its one of the most unqic twist to the gundam mythology with early 20th centry style earth fighting a technologily advance Moonrace.
Back to top Go down
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:07 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
you already know gundam wing's my favorite. my favorite gundam from that is probably Wing or Wing Custom

lol tyler you post whore, thats only the first of your quadruple posting.

Also gundam wing = win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 pm

killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:

One of the ways i've overcome the mobile armors with a different characters was playing as a higher level pilot , like herro, and play a bunch of different missions to get higher stats/rank mobile suit parts. Not the quickest way but it how i handle those pesky armors with lower leveled pilots.

As for your top 10 gundam series I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents.

G Gundam - Yes is a black sheep in the metaseries but if you look past the super robot meets street fighter/ dragon ball z you'll find a storyline and character development to be faithful to the gundam mythology. Not to mention it has probaly the best love story of any gundam series.

Gundam wing- Even you don;t like it you cannot deny that this is the series that gave gundam the popularity it deserved back in 2000.

Mobile Suit Gundam- You can't have a top 10 without mentioning the series that started it all

Char's Counterattack - It was a movie but you still need to mention this since it gave use a stunning conclusion to the Amuro/Char rivaly that started back in the original series.

Turn A Gundam - Granted I haven't watched the full series but I do have to say its one of the most unqic twist to the gundam mythology with early 20th centry style earth fighting a technologily advance Moonrace.
I haven't watched my 10 Best in a long time, but if i had to remake it I think i'd throw Char's Counter-Attack at #1, Zeta at 2, and Turn A at 3. Wing DID popularize Gundam in America, but I just don't like the whole 5 Gundams VS The World setup. Also the characters in that series are pretty terrible, the only 2 I like at all are Duo and Char.. i mean Zechs...

mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 pm

i liked duo, zechs and heero, but even if you dont like the series, you cant deny the awesomeness that was endless waltz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:10 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
i liked duo, zechs and heero, but even if you dont like the series, you cant deny the awesomeness that was endless waltz
I agree, Endless Waltz was a great way to end Gundam Wing.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Endless Waltz was really good.

PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:44 pm

g-gundams great mainly for its sheer cheesiness but the mobile suits from the universal centery are the best mainly because the uc has so many different mobile suits in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vishalsingh17
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:11 am

Dukey go watch 00.... like... now.... lol u'll love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vishalsinghfilms.spruz.com/intro/
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 am

Dukey are you still holding off on watching 00? XD you slacker.

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 am

ShawnK wrote:
Dukey are you still holding off on watching 00? XD you slacker.
I'm getting closer to it! I'm watching the MS igLoo's right now, there's 3 MS igLoo series' but they're all only 3 episodes long. After that I'm watching Victory Gundam which is about 50 eps long, then I'm pretty sure all I've got left is 00 Gundam until Gundam Unicorn comes out.

ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 am

Fair enough, You've been holding it off for a year as it is so why not just wait a lil longer haha

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:22 am

I've only got like 3 eps of the MS igLoo series' left, so I'll be on to Victory Gundam soon.

vishalsingh17
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 pm

lol trust me when u watch it ull know it was worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vishalsinghfilms.spruz.com/intro/
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

vishalsingh17 wrote:
lol trust me when u watch it ull know it was worth it
I'm not putting it off outa dislike or anything, I just wanna finish all the older stuff 1st. That and new Gundam does strike fear in my heart thanks to the fucking SEED series! Gonk

PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am

8th ms team is probably my favorite but yeah g gundam's totally up there! i have not seen 00, is it on cartoon network or anything yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Gundam Unicorn from what i seeing takes place 3 years after char's counterattack. Should be an interesting anime to watch.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

killatia wrote:
Gundam Unicorn from what i seeing takes place 3 years after char's counterattack. Should be an interesting anime to watch.
Yeah, in it they clone Char so it's going to be FUCKING epic! I've been wanting to pick up the books but since it's going to be an anime soon I'll just wait and pick up Crossbone Gundam instead.

killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Yeah, in it they clone Char so it's going to be FUCKING epic! I've been wanting to pick up the books but since it's going to be an anime soon I'll just wait and pick up Crossbone Gundam instead.
They CLONE Char? Hell ya thats gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:10 am

killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
They CLONE Char? Hell ya thats gonna be awesome!
Fuck ya dude! Given me an e-boner! Except his name is Full Frontal, haha! It's referring to him being an entirely offensive fighter, but it still gives me the lawlz. They might change the name in the anime but in the books it's Full Frontal. Also it's not exactly Neo Zeon they're fighting, it's a group led by Full Frontal called "The Sleeved".

PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 pm

sounds pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 pm

Dukey what gundam games for the PS2 do you reccomend getting (i know theres an assload) one that i know i wanna get is journey to jaburo cause i used to love that game when i played it at my cousin's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
Dukey what gundam games for the PS2 do you reccomend getting (i know theres an assload) one that i know i wanna get is journey to jaburo cause i used to love that game when i played it at my cousin's house.
I just bought Encounters in Space off eBay kuz i've heard great things about it. But if you like an arcadey experience get Federation VS Zeon for sure! Make sure to use either an arcade stick or the D-pad thought and it takes awhile to get used to the gameplay but it is good trust me! I'll let you know how Encounters In Space is once I get it.

mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 am

yeah i heard those were the two best PS2 gundam games but i wanted to be more sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   

Back to top Go down

Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next