Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

evolution and random thoughts..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

evolution and random thoughts.. Empty
PostSubject: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:25 pm

so on the tv some news commerial popped up and showed a kid was born with 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot. But they're not a deformity they're are all functional. So could this be the start a form of evolution? and if it is what would be the advantages of having extra fingers and toes. wouldn't he have increased balance from the extra toe? but the finger? stronger grip?

also! if everyone was blind in the world, would our judgemental instincts decrease? becuz we wouldnt be able to visually judge people cant look and be like shes hot.. or stare at boobs. and lets say we just got all grabby? we'd just get smacked more. or would other things become attractive? like voices be the new boobs?

the shit that plagues my mind..
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 am

6 fingers.. better HJ's?
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 am

Human evolution takes place over billions and billions of years, so I don't think that one child suddenly having 6 working digits on each hand could really qualify as an evolutionary step!

The boy is just a freak cyclops
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:18 pm

The FSM has a plan for all his loyal pirates. lol
I do not think the boy is a freak, evolution has to start somewhere, why not here. My real question is are they leaving the extra toes and fingers on?
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:27 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
The FSM has a plan for all his loyal pirates. lol
I do not think the boy is a freak, evolution has to start somewhere, why not here. My real question is are they leaving the extra toes and fingers on?

If they are fully functioning, why bother removing them?
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Yes they are leaving them. they're not a deformity.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 pm

whats going to happen when he finds out normal ppl have 5 fingers and toes.. and would that consider been handicap.. losing limbs is handicap.. so gaining extra..? cheap, gets a free handicap parking spot for having extra limbs
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 am

Paul wrote:
whats going to happen when he finds out normal ppl have 5 fingers and toes.. and would that consider been handicap.. losing limbs is handicap.. so gaining extra..? cheap, gets a free handicap parking spot for having extra limbs
It wouldn't make him handicapped, a handicap is something that's a disadvantage. He's be like.. advaanced or sumthin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:32 am

Dukey wrote:
Paul wrote:
It wouldn't make him handicapped, a handicap is something that's a disadvantage. He's be like.. advaanced or sumthin.

Yea, he'll be the coolest kid in school Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:12 pm

idk... right now they have a spot for hanicap and upcoming moms.. next they will have a spot for super geeks and ppl who evolved, just watch
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:00 pm

what about that guy who had 2 fully functional penis'? they werent big but he had 2! could be god tell us to go for anal. (if he existed)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:40 am

if they werent big.. i would totally start taking penis enlargement pills.. 2 dicks like 5-8inches would be like.. wow.. but that would mean he needs both his hands when----, how does he catch it? damn some ppl .... lucky sob i want 2 penis's
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:21 pm

i'd try to get into a threesome so i could stack woman ontop of each other and try to bang both, AT THE SAME TIME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evolution and random thoughts..   evolution and random thoughts.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evolution and random thoughts..
Page 1 of 1