Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jonnok
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:42 pm

If there was enough hype or interest, would people in the lloydminster area be interested in having friendly casual game nights or multiplayer competitions? perhaps some pc strategy games, fps games, or even classics such as goldeneye? discussion could be open for people to host or perhaps a place could be rented for the night? I'm open to ideas
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 am

I'm in but after I get my new PC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:10 pm

are pants still optional?
Back to top Go down
ihatepeace22
King Slime
King Slime
ihatepeace22

PostSubject: Re: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:40 pm

If anyone lives in Ontario, I'm IN!
Back to top Go down
brennzky
Rick Roller
Rick Roller
brennzky

PostSubject: Re: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 am

We do this all the time here. We try to mix it up everytime. Last time I held a gamerlympics where I bought prizes and I tested everyones retro gamer skills. Some examples of events:

1. Super Mario Bros - with 1 life get as many points as you can, over when you die
2. Castlevania, highest score without dying, just like in SMB
3. Donkey Kong, highest score and try to beat fuckin billy mitchel
4. Sonic the Hedehog- fastest time to beat green hill zone 1-1
5. Defender - high score
6. Geo Wars 2 - deadline high score
7. Pac Man CE - 5:00 high score

etc. we went for 15 rounds liek this. Losers had to shoot disgusting shit, but in the end we all got wasted and I got complaints from neighbors it was so loud. Its gets really intense, if I was back in Lloyd I would so challenge you guys to a gamerlympics. I will be back in Dec, so hook that shit up.

First prize was Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection, 2nd was M$ points and 3 was also m$ points. I didnt have time to get cooler prizes, but next time I will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamerstavern.com
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 am

Brenn We're in haha. We can video the whole thing and put it up. Drunken shananigans ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
brennzky
Rick Roller
Rick Roller
brennzky

PostSubject: Re: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 am

For sure, we have to plan that during the xmas holidays
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamerstavern.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?   Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lan parties/game nights/tourneys anybody?
Page 1 of 1