Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Common Cures for the Common Hangover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:39 am

As I sit here mildly hung over from the previous night i think.. man i've tried some stupid things to get rid of my hangovers before. I decided to make a place where everyone can tell of their hangover cures. And I'll tell you one thing.. pickle juice does fuck all for the hangover, u just puke alot. Mad

The 2 best REAL cures that work for me are Poweraid and/or a big glass of V8.

Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:41 am

I dont get hangovers... ever.

I can be completely shitbombed and still not be hung over.

Booyah mafuggas
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:10 am

Pound a good stiff drink when you get up.. Will take all the bad feelings of a hangover away and you'll be good to go for the day. I recommend something like a Singapore Sling or Long Island Ice Tea. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:57 am

Quinktillius wrote:
Pound a good stiff drink when you get up.. Will take all the bad feelings of a hangover away and you'll be good to go for the day. I recommend something like a Singapore Sling or Long Island Ice Tea. king
I've never tried the hair of the dog, does it actually work or is this another hoax like that damned pickle juice i forecd myself to drink long ago?

Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 am

i suggest just eating something and drinking as much water as you can before you go to sleep, and dont go to bed shitfaced if possible hahaha i try to stay up as long as i can

Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Bubz also has a very good point..

Hair of the dog works fairly good for me.

Different cures work for different people and different kinds of hangovers.. There are many different types of hangovers that people can experience. A hangover is caused by dehydration, alcohol poisoning and is also induced from the withdrawal of alcohol.

But I only know of one cure that will work all the time... When you go to bed get hooked up to a saline drip.. This cure is not for the beginner and I would only recommend it to the advanced hangover artists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Not drinking the night before helps D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:06 pm

^^^^ Lulz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:08 pm

BoboTheMonkey wrote:
Not drinking the night before helps D

that is crazy....... so crazy... it just might work... D

Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:59 am

I dont personally have hangovers either.. im like mike.. altho i do wake up drunk a lot if i go all out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 am

I get hangovers from beer sometimes.. But if I stick to hard alcohol I'm usually good except for waking up drunk haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 pm

my cure is tylenol and large amounts of water before bed and tylenol and long shower in morning. usually cures me. or just dont stop drinking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 am

If you are drinking mix, stay away from the sugary stuff, that is often what gives you such a hangover is the aftermath of a sugar high. Also yeah the eating part, something with lots of starch, like a big sandwich with extra bread, or pancakes and lots and lots of water, and tylenol.
And I hear the not drinking the night before is just a huge myth, yo still get a hang over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm

I heard that if you eat a whole onion right after waking up your hangover will instantly vanish! It could be another myth lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm

I could use one of those right now, instead im settling for lots and lots of pizza :p

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:41 pm

ShawnK wrote:
I could use one of those right now, instead im settling for lots and lots of pizza :p
If I were you I'd try BOTH the pickle juice one and that eating a whole onion one. Just make sure to videotape it. You know, to help the hangover.

PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Dukey wrote:
ShawnK wrote:
If I were you I'd try BOTH the pickle juice one and that eating a whole onion one. Just make sure to videotape it. You know, to help the hangover.
They both work perfectly! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 am

Too bad i don't have the means to film it :p something tells me it wouldn't work to well though >.> But I'd try it once XD

PostSubject: Re: Common Cures for the Common Hangover   

Back to top Go down

Common Cures for the Common Hangover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1