Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I AM ALLIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVUUUUHHH!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

I AM ALLIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVUUUUHHH!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM ALLIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVUUUUHHH!!!   I AM ALLIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVUUUUHHH!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Sorry for the lack of, well.. EVERYTHING. For the past 2 weeks i've been either working my dick off, trying to have X-Mas, or laying on the couch puking my guts out. I love the holidays! Anyways, I've emailed Bubz and we should be having the next Reach Around ready by Wednesday, and I'll resume the whole updating thing come Monday. That's right I'm having to E-MAIL Bubz, that just goes to show how crazy things have been! I'm also still working with someone about the new website, so be patient on that.

Also, I'm trying to work something out with myself and the others.. or sumthin, because lately I've been spending more time working on videos than actually PLAYING video games, so we'll see what comes out of that. That's all for the update, thanks for reading and I hope you all had a better holiday than myself.. In fact, my actual 'holiday' wont be until this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com

I AM ALLIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVUUUUHHH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: