Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!

Go down 
+10
Jarhead666
mr.n1nt3nd0
KittySparkles
ShawnK
Finny
MrLongDonJohnson
Paul
Quinktillius
Bubz
Dukey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!
Jarhead666

Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
piss........................i think you know how to make it

Shouldn't you be dead then.... the acids in it would burn your stomach like fuck
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm

no, plenty of people drink their own urine.........................................
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:45 am

fuck im so drunko tonight. I had four peach belinis I which are like peach flavored slurpees with alcohol in dem) but i ordered them with double shots. Very Happy and had 4 staight shots of brewsters tequila ( shit thats stuff is nice)i also had a shot of china white * its like vodka, kaluha and cinnamon. delcious.) head home and had two mikes hard berry coolers. also very tasty. two shots of my suaza tequila( WOULD NOT RECOMMEND) and probably 300 mls of rasberry sour puss. im done for the night frick XD should level out the hangover by work tomorrow xD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:31 am

ShawnK wrote:
fuck im so drunko tonight. I had four peach belinis I which are like peach flavored slurpees with alcohol in dem) but i ordered them with double shots. Very Happy and had 4 staight shots of brewsters tequila ( shit thats stuff is nice)i also had a shot of china white * its like vodka, kaluha and cinnamon. delcious.) head home and had two mikes hard berry coolers. also very tasty. two shots of my suaza tequila( WOULD NOT RECOMMEND) and probably 300 mls of rasberry sour puss. im done for the night frick XD should level out the hangover by work tomorrow xD
HONOEZ! People get the Party Animal rank and go outa control!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:21 pm

woo! all that drinking and no hangover baby! XD
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:18 pm

being a party animal was awesome
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:03 pm

ShawnK wrote:
woo! all that drinking and no hangover baby! XD
Didja G2 that shit?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:44 am

no. I ate more chips. XD and drank till my eyes fell shut XD
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:29 pm

- Teh bottle cap (really good)

1/2 oz Sour Puss® raspberry liqueur
1/2 oz root beer schnapps
1 1/2 oz 7-Up® soda
1/2 oz margarita mix

Mix the Sour Puss and rootbeer schnapps together in a shot glass. Mix the 7-Up and margarita mix together in a highball glass. Drop the shot glass into the highball glass, and serve.

-Backdraft (never had, bunch of friends say its awsome. do this at the beggining of the night to avoid burning yourself)

1 1/2 oz Drambuie® Scotch whisky
1 1/2 oz Grand Marnier® orange liqueur

Pour equal amounts into Brandy Snifter and light.

Place hands over top of glass to form airtight seal that extinguishes flame. Slide straw between fingers keeping seal as tight as possible. Drink beverage through straw.

Remove straw after drink is finished. Put glass to nose and remove hand to allow burnt fumes to be inhaled through your nose.

- Dragons Breath ( again with the fire plz don't burn yourself, however very good shot)
1/2 oz Firewater® cinnamon schnapps
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum

Pour in firewater, float bacardi 151 proof rum on top, and ignite.
( i had it served at my 20th birthday, but in drink form... i was plastered by the time he served it but i asked em later and he said it was the same just instead of directly lighting the drink he poured absynthe on his hand... lit his hand and used his hand like a blow torch to light the drink... like i said i was plastered by the time so i don't remember it but my buddys video from his cell looked awsome)
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 pm

The Bottlecap pwnz!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 pm

ive discovered a new love for bud light lime, its so good, if you like corona and lime then try this cause its better its like soda. straight up deliciousness
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Bubz wrote:
ive discovered a new love for bud light lime, its so good, if you like corona and lime then try this cause its better its like soda. straight up deliciousness
Gonk Budweiser!? I suppose light american beer WOULD taste like soda, haha!
Back to top Go down
inhumanehuman
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
inhumanehuman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 am

beer

Kamikaze - Vodka, Triple Sec, Lime Juice

7 and 7 (drinking now) - Segrams 7 and 7-up

beer
beer
wine
beer

Screwdriver - vodka/OJ

Vodka/Cranberry (self explanitory)...(also called a cosmo if not on the rocks and youre a bitch)

Teasel (favorite of mah friend) - Diesel and sweet tea (do not attempt this at home, you will die)

More to come when I am sober...which is never...maybe later...
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

inhumanehuman wrote:
beer

Kamikaze - Vodka, Triple Sec, Lime Juice

7 and 7 (drinking now) - Segrams 7 and 7-up

beer
beer
wine
beer

Screwdriver - vodka/OJ

Vodka/Cranberry (self explanitory)...(also called a cosmo if not on the rocks and youre a bitch)

Teasel (favorite of mah friend) - Diesel and sweet tea (do not attempt this at home, you will die)

More to come when I am sober...which is never...maybe later...
i hope by diesel you don't mean ths stuff you put in your car. i bet that stuffs potent in all the wrong ways lol!
Back to top Go down
inhumanehuman
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
inhumanehuman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:56 am

Might as well be.
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 am

beer
-go to store
-buy
-go home
-open
-drink lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2