Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What's your zombie escape plan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: What's your zombie escape plan?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Mine involves going back home, where everyone has a fucking gun and then wait for winter cuz it'll kill or slow them bitches down. like russians vs napolen shit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 pm

hide under ground till the army nukes the shit out of them, or board up a house and kill them 1 at a time as they try to get in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:21 pm

get a fuckin swather and mow them fuckers down

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:41 pm

if zombies screw is it still necrophiliacism?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 pm

Paul wrote:
hide under ground till the army nukes the shit out of them, or board up a house and kill them 1 at a time as they try to get in
Call of Duty Word @ War style brutha! But I'd 1 up Bubz's plan and use a combine.. just for the sheer gore of it!

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 am

fuck ya, altho i'd board it up so good i wouldnt need to use my telekensis to board them back up as they rip them down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:49 am

Just like boys to be so unprepared. While I have 2 ppl who are military trained adn rcmp trained, 1 is also a medic, plus a brother who is a firefighter and paramedic. we will be goign to an elk farm up the road because the fences will be a good primary defense already in place, adn the lady who lives there is bake-aholic adn has 3 of those huge freezers full of food. We will build defensive towers out of od buildings, adn bins we can salvage adn the fact that farmers have all sorts of junk around. there is also farms around that we will be able to use since the neighbors will be joined together in survival. I and my cohorts are already looking for remote locations in the north that once the ntial wave of zombies have gone through we will be able to fly everyone up there. (and yes I have a pilot lined up, as well as gas) once up there we will live, peacefully fighting of random zombies adn raiders, there will be enough ppl that we will be able to reproduce, selectively of course, adn create stronger people, thus we will be able to survive the new world.

Take that you ppl who are gonna die when the Zombies come. hhahahah.
I am recuriting anyone with major survival skills, i am really looking for a botanist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:51 am

I'm interested in the procreation portion of the shindig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:51 pm

It will be mennonite style LOL. With a sheet and with the ppl with the best genes to forward the race of super good looking, talented, strong, etc. ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:01 am

I'd Go a bit farther north in canada Very Happy Them bitches can't move if they freeze all the nerves away XD That way i can totally have access to food too. Frick >.> Nunavut would be zombieless its too fucking cold in all year winter XD >.> and they have supermarkets too. >.> but shit is expensive there >.> and yeah the whole guns and weapons things... im sure they have it there too XD

Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:16 am

... Or Suicide. Id rather die quick than be eaten alive O_O

Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:39 am

idk i think your all fucked, big group of ppl, better off going on your own so you dont have to worry about other ppl, maybe 2-3 ppl tops w/ you to watch your back... but anymore then that it will be like in resident evil where the zombies come from everywhere to get into that little hut to eventually just get raped or youll eat out all your food as quickly as you make it, and ofc you'll be trying to ration it so everyone will be hungry and your so called "military trained" fighters will be fucked.. and then 1 of the ppl might get bit and not tell you then kill you off from the inside, oh i thought it thru, and i sure as hell wont be going w/ a lot of ppl, ill head for the hills and stay low till stuff clears, gather the weapons i need and hang out in area's they wont be able to smell me.. mask my scent with the smell of death and walk the ranks of the zombies to get out clear... and watch as they slowly but surely make there way to where the group of ppl are hiding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:39 pm

I live in Scotland...half the population are already zombies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Paul wrote:
idk i think your all fucked, big group of ppl, better off going on your own so you dont have to worry about other ppl, maybe 2-3 ppl tops w/ you to watch your back... but anymore then that it will be like in resident evil where the zombies come from everywhere to get into that little hut to eventually just get raped or youll eat out all your food as quickly as you make it, and ofc you'll be trying to ration it so everyone will be hungry and your so called "military trained" fighters will be fucked.. and then 1 of the ppl might get bit and not tell you then kill you off from the inside, oh i thought it thru, and i sure as hell wont be going w/ a lot of ppl, ill head for the hills and stay low till stuff clears, gather the weapons i need and hang out in area's they wont be able to smell me.. mask my scent with the smell of death and walk the ranks of the zombies to get out clear... and watch as they slowly but surely make there way to where the group of ppl are hiding
Dude I had a dream me n you were fist fighting zombies lastnight, it was friggin AWESOME! I used a shovel eventually.

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:47 pm

lmao.. after a good few hours of cod5 i dream about killing zombies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:08 pm

so... anyone wanna contribute to the ideas of zombies banging? still necrophiliac? or is it allowed cuz they both dead? and even if i banged a zombie. its not totally dead. its undead? close enough to living right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:19 am

Paul wrote:
lmao.. after a good few hours of cod5 i dream about killing zombies

Who Doesn't. that shit's addicting. i actually played 6 hours straight of that two days ago with a friend XD

Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 am

MrLongDonJohnson wrote:
so... anyone wanna contribute to the ideas of zombies banging? still necrophiliac? or is it allowed cuz they both dead? and even if i banged a zombie. its not totally dead. its undead? close enough to living right?

Yeah I would say it still is, unless you can come up with a new word. I'm gonna say anything screwing without a heartbeat, or that breaths and was at one time alive then yeah it is necrophilia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:12 am

KittySparkles wrote:
MrLongDonJohnson wrote:

Yeah I would say it still is, unless you can come up with a new word. I'm gonna say anything screwing without a heartbeat, or that breaths and was at one time alive then yeah it is necrophilia.

I can't believe we are having this conversation.... But i agree with teh Kitty. They are definately more Dead than alive.. It should be a rotting corpse.. no heartbeat or real living qualities except the need to feed >.> its more like some sort of animalistic dead body banging.. like >.> Necroiffy >.> Or Yicrophillia.... * (necrophilia and Yiff is where i got the name ideas XD)

>.>

Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:27 am

What about I am legend?! will smith cured that girl almost back to full human, later on if they can be cured would it still be necrophillia? she would come back as a human and be all like "Wtf you raped me while I was a zombie, I could see it but I couldnt react?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 pm

well its not totally dead though!still has a nerve system or shooting it inna head wouldnt matter. thats why you gotta stop the brain! so i dont think it'd be wrong.. And you cant bring someone from zombie to normal. cant go dead to undead to alive. unless their that mother fucker jesus. he broke all those rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 pm

well i find a shot gun... find out it has no ammo... then run like hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:16 pm

i get dropped into a mall by a chopper, rob a weapons shop, get some food, then whip out my ipod, blast the song trigger happy then go trigger happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your zombie escape plan?   

Back to top Go down

What's your zombie escape plan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1