Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo Empty
PostSubject: Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo   Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:26 pm

So last episode dexter was captured by the skinner... fuckin miguel... what a piece of shit, theres only 2 episodes left though i think so these last couple are going to be intense... why do you think is going to happen? Im pretty sure he will end up killing miguel... it only makes sense but what is gunna be good is to see how he can pull it off... thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo   Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:41 am

Defiantly going to kill him, i dont like that fag anyways hes such a dick.. i think i missed this weeks epi. forgot what time it was at, but he still deserves to die.. killing the lawyer and stealing her ring..
Back to top Go down
jonnok
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

PostSubject: Re: Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo   Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:37 pm

so any speculation as to when season 4 boots up? or any idea what will happen? Will deb stop being a slut and stay with antoine? will dexter and rita have a boy or girl? what will we learn about quinn? is batista going to get back into prostitutes? will anyone else ever get close enough to dexter and learn about his "dark passenger" and live to tell?....or will dexter finally jump the shark?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo   Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexter...spoilers inside if you havent seen it all, but if you have come chat yo
Page 1 of 1