Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

action figures?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

action figures?! Empty
PostSubject: action figures?!   action figures?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:55 am

this is directed to mike, where the hell did you get those action figures?! i want them!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

action figures?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: action figures?!   action figures?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 am

probly playasia.com there's alotta that stuff there, along with ebay. I get all my shit from eBay like my Dragon Quest shit and my Terry FUCKING Bogard's hat!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

action figures?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: action figures?!   action figures?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:07 pm

oh maybe i dont look at ebay or anything like that for action figures i guess... not to into toys but they do look cool for props
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

action figures?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: action figures?!   action figures?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:40 pm

The Cloud and Sephiroth action figures I have came from a place called Comic King in west edmonton mall.

Although almost any collectors shop should have them. Look in your local comic shops.

On a side note, my Cloud figure came to me with a broken arm. So that sucked. He cant move that one arm but whatever haha I dont move them.. Honestly I should have never taken them out of the box but whatever. I'll have a shrine of action figures one day Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

action figures?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: action figures?!   action figures?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:12 pm

I have a 1337 Piccolo action figure I got for xmas back in the day. He fires a Special Beam Cannon when I pull his one arm back. I don't know where the hell it is tho.. Piccolo used to be my favorite character!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

action figures?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: action figures?!   action figures?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

action figures?!
Page 1 of 1