Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazekawa
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Kazekawa

Neon Genesis Evangelion Empty
PostSubject: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:25 am

One of the best, if not the best anime ever. Literally as it follows in almost every lists top 3.

For those who have not seen the anime, I'll be quiet but it literally is a mind fuck that even college peeps debate to this day. After a good 10 years the anime is still popular and relevant in Japanese daily culture. It had 2 different endings and the series is currently being revamped so that all 26 episodes will take place over 4 movies. The new 4th movie will have yet another 3rd ending which is supposed to end fan questions once and for all.

A live action is in the works but they are so worried that fans will be pissed that they are spending as much time on it as possible. A released date of 2012 - 2015 is not unlikely.

I'm willing to discuss and debate about this anime just about all day. Go and watch it already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kazekawa.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:47 am

I think the LA Movie will suck dick, like all video game and anime LA movies. I mean come on! How can u fuck up an Initial D movie!? Anyways, yes Neon Genesis is a complete mindfuck and to this day I have no idea what it's about and I've seen it 3 times! I was just in it for the mech-like battles!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:50 pm

ive seen a few of the anime's.. idk about the best i got bored of it after a while and now that movies are gonna come out its gonna suck balls like they fucked up Deathnote... movies wrecked the whole thing.. to this day I still cant watch Deathnote b/c they wrecked it so bad
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Paul wrote:
ive seen a few of the anime's.. idk about the best i got bored of it after a while and now that movies are gonna come out its gonna suck balls like they fucked up Deathnote... movies wrecked the whole thing.. to this day I still cant watch Deathnote b/c they wrecked it so bad
The Deathnote ANIME wrecked the series!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:08 pm

idk i hated the movies.. i liked watching all the anime but the movies were so damn boring
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Paul wrote:
idk i hated the movies.. i liked watching all the anime but the movies were so damn boring
The anime was crap, the movies were probly worse. The manga is the only form of that series that's good.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 am

I never really got into the Neon Genesis Series >.< its been a while since i tried, maybe my tastes have changed but it was a no go for me the first time
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:06 am

ShawnK wrote:
I never really got into the Neon Genesis Series >.< its been a while since i tried, maybe my tastes have changed but it was a no go for me the first time
In order to FULLY enjoy the series u must follow these steps:
Step 1: Purchase eye dropper
Step 2: purchase LSD in liquid form
Step 3: fill eye dropper with LSD
Step 4: Drip LSD into your eye using the eydropper
Step 5: Enjoy the complete sense this series will make... on the bright side.. it's not FLCL...
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:10 am

Dukey wrote:
on the bright side.. it's not FLCL...

Oh snap. lol! point taken, and im afriad to buy lsd. i could find it almst everywhere in the hood.. but i might get shanked and mugged leaving or entering that area. XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 am

ShawnK wrote:
Dukey wrote:
on the bright side.. it's not FLCL...

Oh snap. lol! point taken, and im afriad to buy lsd. i could find it almst everywhere in the hood.. but i might get shanked and mugged leaving or entering that area. XD
Just tell them D-Spot sent u, ya might get a discount pirat *i'd be winking but I lost my eye the last time I was in the hood*
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:24 am

Dukey wrote:

Just tell them D-Spot sent u, ya might get a discount pirat *i'd be winking but I lost my eye the last time I was in the hood*

... Do you get a sweet ass eye patch now!? >.> or a wandering glass eye? >.> but... if you got your eye discombobulated.... how the hell will D-spot sent me work well for me!? lose both my eyes? XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:38 am

ShawnK wrote:
Dukey wrote:

... Do you get a sweet ass eye patch now!? >.> or a wandering glass eye? >.> but... if you got your eye discombobulated.... how the hell will D-spot sent me work well for me!? lose both my eyes? XD
Ears for free LSD.. that's not such a bad deal...
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 am

>.> i think i'll just ebay it thank you very much. i like my ears where they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion   Neon Genesis Evangelion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Entertainment :: TV/Movies/Anime-
Jump to: