Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Death of A Loved One...

Go down 
+2
KittySparkles
Dukey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

The Death of A Loved One... Empty
PostSubject: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:50 am

Well.. my pet mouse died this morning at 3:10.. to Yuma.. I'm shaken up pretty bad considering I watched it suffer and die. She was THE BEST pet I ever had and 90% of the time she was the only thing that could cheer me up. She was always extremely happy and always wanting to play with me. I used to get home from work all bummed out and I'd walk into the bedroom and see her clinging to the walls of the cage wanting me to play with her. This last couple have weeks have been depressing seeing her in the state she was in, and watching her death is even worse. I'm almost glad we can't update this week because I just can't seem to muster up the energy to do ANYTHING. I'm hoping to go to work tomorrow given my financial situation, but I don't know how that's gonna go considering i spent 90% of my day today in the bedroom crying. I hope this feeling goes away and that I get over it soon, I don't want it to effect the website but emotions can't be controlled. I just figured I'd let you all know this so if I seem different in the next while, you'll know why. Every once in awhile I'll say something stupid to try and make myself laugh(like that to Yuma shit I said at the beginning of this post), but so far it's been ineffective. Anyways, thanks for reading, I just kinda needed to get it off my chest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:37 am

Dukey, I think I know where you are coming from. I had to put my cat of 21 years down, my first day of school, and yeah although people will just tell you that its an animal they have no feelings, I say that is bullshit. They are there when you are sad and bummed out, they just seem to know when they need to do a flip off the table (or the cage top) to make you smile. I hope it does not get you too down, although it is hard. If you wanted to memoralize her you could name a star after her, or make a donation in her name to a vet school (that is what the vet hospital actually did for both my cats) Or you could hve a celtic wake and really see her on her way (play music and drink beer/whiskey/etc)
Just remember that in heaven (or wherever you go) they are there waiting for you, eating cheese and not being confined to a wheel. We're all here if you need us.
Hugs and such
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 am

KittySparkles wrote:
Dukey, I think I know where you are coming from. I had to put my cat of 21 years down, my first day of school, and yeah although people will just tell you that its an animal they have no feelings, I say that is bullshit. They are there when you are sad and bummed out, they just seem to know when they need to do a flip off the table (or the cage top) to make you smile. I hope it does not get you too down, although it is hard. If you wanted to memoralize her you could name a star after her, or make a donation in her name to a vet school (that is what the vet hospital actually did for both my cats) Or you could hve a celtic wake and really see her on her way (play music and drink beer/whiskey/etc)
Just remember that in heaven (or wherever you go) they are there waiting for you, eating cheese and not being confined to a wheel. We're all here if you need us.
Hugs and such
Thanks for caring. Seriously I have no idea what people from work are going to say, and although I'm atheist and cheese is actually BAD for mice, that was the best thing anyone's said to me since it happened.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:58 pm

Im not here for you.. sry pal.. i dont have emotions.. so ya.. but if its anything like b4 youre probably gonna need a hug maybe a quick fondle... but your gf is gonna have to do that for you... till the 31st anyways Wink.... then bubz can take over.. ill order us a few strippers in mice costumes for helloween maybe make you feel better
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:22 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
Hugs and such

*hugs ashley* that was fantastic. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
CanuckGamer
Zombie Killa!
Zombie Killa!
CanuckGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:26 pm

Who the hell thinks animals don't have feelings... O_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.debasedtothis.org
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:04 pm

CanuckGamer wrote:
Who the hell thinks animals don't have feelings... O_o

The sand people from star wars; see below.

The Death of A Loved One... Sand_people
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:42 am

Hope everything is going okay and you are remembering the good times.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:15 pm

mother fuckin sand people...
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:24 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
Hope everything is going okay and you are remembering the good times.
Yeah, we have a framed picture of her beside my other mouse's cage, it's like a shrine-type schpeal.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:26 pm

That's really sweet I have a picture of all my past pets, they made me happy. i have a picture of the one time my cat ran through the paint tray when my mom was painting the hall, I had to wash paint off the floor and the kitchen table and then her, ah pets are wonderful creatures. I like the shrine idea, an ancestral type deal, is there anything I could send to add to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of A Loved One...   The Death of A Loved One... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of A Loved One...
Page 1 of 1