Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What'd ya buy this weekend?!

Go down 
+15
Nirreman
clumsyjohan
killatia
ihatepeace22
BoboTheMonkey
mr.n1nt3nd0
MrLongDonJohnson
Finny
TeekusChrist
KittySparkles
Bubz
ShawnK
Paul
Dukey
Mike
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Aww dont be offended, you gotta know me to get me.. i just joke, I'm also not really a ass man or leg man so no pressure, and as far as skinny chicken legs i also agree... your legs are fucked up
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:51 am

Paul wrote:
Aww dont be offended, you gotta know me to get me.. i just joke, I'm also not really a ass man or leg man so no pressure, and as far as skinny chicken legs i also agree... your legs are fucked up

Ohh so you are a boob guy, I get it, you want the picture with the push up bra. Well that's all fine with the other deal, however I am still going and finding shoes.

I also bought this weekend an Oshkosh plaid sleeper for a friends baby, and I was going to buy a pair of Hush Puppies Boots that were on sale, but they were a half size too small, I am very upset, they were very nice.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:36 am

actually im not.. lol.. as long as a girl trys to keep in shape and has a good personalty i suppose would be my kind of girl?... normally the girls who are "hot shit" are 90% snobby and its such a turn off lol sure its fun to be with a girl who has everything perfect but it gets boring imo
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:42 am

Paul wrote:
actually im not.. lol.. as long as a girl trys to keep in shape and has a good personalty i suppose would be my kind of girl?... normally the girls who are "hot shit" are 90% snobby and its such a turn off lol sure its fun to be with a girl who has everything perfect but it gets boring imo

True that. its scary too when all the "hot girls" look and act like each other O_O scares the shit outta me...have to pinch myself just to make sure im not stuck in some sort of mutated Matrix nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:44 am

lol or they try to treat you like shit till you say fuck it go find someone else and there all like "huh?! you dont dump me? i dump you! were over!" and its like.. lol... i just broke up with you?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:52 am

It's totally easier to solve a rubix cube then go through that O_O The arguement continues but this time its all about who dumped who XD but She'll win... she has the Clones on her side >.>
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:08 am

lmao so true, then you get the 2 weeks later "baby i miss you" rofl...
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:18 am

Roffle! " You are the only one for me" XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:34 am

They're like them nurses from Silent Hill all synchronized n shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:36 am

Haha, the clones are scary, i have to laugh after an episode of Grey's anatomy or Gossip Girl or whatever the next day the perfect girls will all come with the same hairdo, or they will all go out and buy the same clothes. it makes me happy that you guys say these things. But remember that that those girls are completly scared and have no confidence and cannot think of another way to be accepted, unless you get an alpha clone.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:53 pm

I bought 5 SNES games for $10 in total. I got:
Mortal Kombat(I know.. the Genesis version is better..)
Fatal Fury
Bonkers
Tiny Toons: Buster Busts Loose
Super Battletank
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:18 pm

its not the weekend but i bought fable 2 today, its pretty effin good
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:33 pm

if anyone has a connection to get me a cheap off the truck wii fit I will buy that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:16 am

I also grabbed Fable 2 the first day it came out. its teh fun. as well as... most likely tomorrow i'll be picking up farcry 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 am

KittySparkles wrote:
if anyone has a connection to get me a cheap off the truck wii fit I will buy that this weekend.

There is no such thing I'm afraid, wii fit comes with one price tag. 99 bucks.

Maybe dr nick riviera could purchase it for ya Smile

Also, I'm buying fallout 3 on release date. And if they don't have any copies then things will be set on fire until they do.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:42 pm

ShawnK wrote:
I also grabbed Fable 2 the first day it came out. its teh fun. as well as... most likely tomorrow i'll be picking up farcry 2 Very Happy

i got a cracked version
it's amazing.

like, imagine Crysis meets STALKER
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:52 am

... im disappointed though... farcry 2 isn't splitscreen >.< damn i should've known.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:10 am

i bought a whole lotta Halloween costume things from value village, including a new pair of aldo shoes.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:17 am

Its amazing what cool shit you find there Very Happy >.> i find all sorts of weird trinkets that could be used for torture O_O
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:14 am

There are useful trinkets there, but I could not find all that I needed. Also I bought a voodoo doll for a friend for her birthday. And I window shopped and made a birthday wish list, I think that counts.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:16 am

I bought a Bacon, egg, and swiss cheese breakwich!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:58 pm

I just bought Space Invaders Extreme for my PSP and HOLY FUCK I think I have an erection!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:47 pm

... i bought a really fucking spicy dinner from the thai place downtown.. my freaking lips are still burning XD
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:59 pm

I didn't buy stuff, but I got stuff, yaaay birthdays. I am going though and spending some of my birthday monies this week, I think I will be practical and by a coat. But yeah it was all about free stuff this weekend for me, including drinks at the Halloween dance.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Happy Birthday! I bought A Fatal Fury Collection, Dragon Quest 7(I'm still hyped and shocked that I found this game for less than $100), and Strider(read brackets behind DQ7)!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'd ya buy this weekend?!   What'd ya buy this weekend?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What'd ya buy this weekend?!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: