Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?

Go down 
+9
PHAThand
Finny
mr.n1nt3nd0
Farmboy Kenny
Quinktillius
ShawnK
Paul
TeekusChrist
Dukey
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Empty
PostSubject: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:59 am

So.. tell us which games you're currently playing, and talk about them here!

Last edited by Dukey on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Right now I'm switching between Dragon Quest 4, Neo-Geo Battle Colosseum and God of War.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:13 pm

I've been playing an assload of God of War now that I'm into it. It's some crazy shit and the movie 300 DEFINATLY took stuff from it. Seriously, this is the ONLY game that I think would make an AWESOME movie. It's so sick too, like.. in order to pass the trail of Hades or whatever I had to grab some cage that had a guy who had been imprisoned by Hades for a couple of years, and push him up this hill as he tried to get me to let him free(kuz he's not a bad guy, Hades is just an evil kunt). And I had to push him onto this block, themn pull this lever that would shoot flames out of the walls to burn him alive in order for this door to open. It's like if you cross the movie Saw with 300!
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:15 am

i'm playing a lot of Patapon lately... as you can see, i havent touched my 360 in almost 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:19 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
i'm playing a lot of Patapon lately... as you can see, i havent touched my 360 in almost 2 weeks.
Noice, right now I'm between Megaman 9 and Dragon Quest 4.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 am

i dont think i've ever played a megaman game...
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:04 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
i dont think i've ever played a megaman game...
BLASPHEMY!!!
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 am

idk, just never got into them
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:28 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
idk, just never got into them
How could u not get into something you've never played.. and secondly.. how could you not get into FREAKING MEGAMAN!!?
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:04 am

im thinking the reason i never got into them was because i never played them...

and we never had a SNES... and the only NES games we had were Mario 1 & 3, Duckhunt, Lolo 3, Gargoyle's Quest 2 and some other game i cant remember what it's called.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
im thinking the reason i never got into them was because i never played them...

and we never had a SNES... and the only NES games we had were Mario 1 & 3, Duckhunt, Lolo 3, Gargoyle's Quest 2 and some other game i cant remember what it's called.
You had Gargoyle's Quest 2!? I could never get past like.. the river of flames!
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:25 pm

lol which one? every time you got an upgrade you would have to cross a river of flame.
we got pretty far into it... idk how long the game is, but i think we got to like the 4th or 5th boss
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:17 pm

TeekusChrist wrote:
lol which one? every time you got an upgrade you would have to cross a river of flame.
we got pretty far into it... idk how long the game is, but i think we got to like the 4th or 5th boss
Yeah, that game was fuggin hard.. and weird..
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 am

I started a new mmo its pretty girly but its cool and fun... mainly b/c I can duel client so im not bored waiting for a party or anything like that... its called Talisman... already a master and have a few friends on it that play, tons of fun if you like flashy mmo's with tanks and wizards... also d/l'n a game called... Florensia... its a pirate type game... ss's look fun as hell lol ill let yall know how that is another date
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:05 pm

I started playing Final Fantasy 9 again tonight. I can't even count how many times I've played this game, but it's just so timeless and it's been too long since the last time I beat it.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:05 am

Im currently playing... Fable 2, Rainbow 6 vegas 2 ... Stranglehold... Rockband but that's not really anything special XD and Im picking up Call of Duty 5 tomorrow i guess... I'll let you know if i sucks V_V but hey i didn't pay for it so its not a waste of my money XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:27 am

I rented Fallout 3 and it's got alotta ups and downs. If you like walking alot, it's your kind of game.. especially when it glitches out and you haveta restart from 3-4 hours ago...
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Fallout runs fairly smoothly on the 360. Im rockin Fallout 3, Fable 2, and GoW 2. There all great in there own way.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Quinktillius wrote:
Fallout runs fairly smoothly on the 360. Im rockin Fallout 3, Fable 2, and GoW 2. There all great in there own way.
I DEEEFINATLY took it back early. It was fun for awhile.. but got old.. I definately suggest everyone play it though, kuz it's great for awhile once you get outa the Vault.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:48 am

>.> I actually don't mind CoD World at War... as for the story line... even thought its ww2... its pretty good. and its not just following one character either. the only thing i really don't like about the game. ( i love that COD now has a coop feature) however the co-op screens are so bloody small. you don't know who the fuck is who half the time till the asain or german bastard kills you XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:49 pm

I've been playing a little of everything.. Dragon Quest 7, Darkwing Duck on mah NES, and a bit of Secret of Mana on mah Wii-ner. btw, does this geek not look like Crono from Chrono Trigger?
Back to top Go down
Farmboy Kenny
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Farmboy Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Mainly L4D, just for now anyways til Street Fighter 4.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:17 am

my bro got a PS2 last summer in the middle east and got 27 games dirt cheap (3 bucks each!) and he just came home last week so i'm playing lots of those games, mostly:

SOCOM combined assault
NFL Street 3
Transformers The Movie
SWAT global strike team

besides that i'm playing a bunch of my NES and SNES games like always.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Right now I'm balls deep into Dragon Quest 5. It's pretty damned amazing! I've been playing Street Fighter 4 off n on as well and of course Darkwing Duck.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:06 pm

i've been playing samurai warriors 2 with my bro lately and i borrowed socom 3 and star wars battlefront 2 from my friend too.

and i just bought blades of steel, TMNT 3 and desert storm II from a used game store 20$ all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?   Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Games Are YOU Currently Playing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next